What are the Eligibility Criteria of Admission?
Eligibility Criteria for DPT:
- F.Sc Pre-Medical or equivalent Qualification with at-least 60% Marks.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc. OT:
- F.Sc Pre-Medical or equivalent Qualification with at-least 50% Marks.
How many Degree program Offered?We are offering 2 Undergraduate degree Programs
- DPT Doctor of Physical Therapy
- BSc.(Hons) Occupational Therapy
What is the Duration of Courses?
Doctor of Physical Therapy:
- It is a 5 Years Graduate degree Program.
B.Sc. (Hons.) OT:
- It is a 4 year Graduate degree program.
What is the Fee Structure of Both Courses?Go to Fee Structure
When did the admissions start?Admissions will start from September 01st, 2015.
What is the Last Date of Application of Admission?Last date of Admission October 31st, 2015.
Is there any Entry Test Required for Admission?No there is no entry test is required for admission.
Are there Any Scholarship or Financial assistance available?Merit based scholarships are available.
What is the procedure or Criteria for Scholarship?It will be offered on the basis of merit.
How can I get Assistance for Admission Procedure?You can call us, email us and you can also come to campus.